Big Mountain Kitchen is looking for a team member!
Are you passionate about home cooking? Have ideas on how we can all cook and live better?
We’re a passionate, tech forward retailer and are looking for a sales associate to join our team for the holiday season and hopefully beyond!
If it’s suitable, we’d even love to support you in your Entrepreneurial endeavors, whether that be a Food or Mountain Lifestyle blog, a business that services B&Bs and Vacation Rentals, or something else that compliments our Emporium.
We use a lot of tech to keep our shop running, so it’s key that you’re comfortable with Point of Sale systems and spreadsheets. A knowledge of WordPress, Trello or Slack is a bonus.
- People skills (greeting strangers, asking questions, listening skills)
- Sales and cash experience
- Great with computers (Google products especially)
- Passion for cooking and/or baking
- Graphic Design skills a bonus
Please send in your resume and why you’d like to join the team by email to Nicole at Big Mountain dot Kitchen. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Starting wage: $14/hour or negotiable based on experience
- Approx. 20-25 hours/week for Christmas Season, hopefully to continue into the new year!
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as the store needs.
- Start date: November 18th