- Before first use, Pipe Pipes must be pinched to activate the one way valve.
- Pack of 4 Automatic Venting Airlock for Fermenting Vegetables
- Made of BPA and phthalate-free silicone
- Fits on the Mouth of Mason Jars to be Secured with a Screw Band (Not Included)
- Available in 2 Sizes Designed for Wide Mouth or Regular Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
- Pickle Pipes are dishwasher safe and should be laid flat during storage to prevent warping.
Mason Jar Pickle Pipes Set/4
$24.99 – $28.99 +tax
Fermented vegetables are delicious, loaded with probiotics, and easy to make at home. Mason jars are the perfect vessel to ferment in: they’re easy to find, fit perfectly in kitchen cupboards, are dishwasher safe, and versatile. That’s why Masontops created an entire suite of products for fermenting vegetables in Mason jars, including Pickle Pipes.
Pickle Pipe airlocks are the easiest way to vent fermentation gas. The one-way valve automatically releases gas, without letting in any oxygen that can cause spoilage, so jars don’t have to be babysat and manually burped daily.