- Fill: All Canadian White Duck Down Outer
- Inner Core of All Candian White Feather
- Ticking: 400 Threadcount, 100% White Cotton
- Construction: Dual Chamber
- Fill Weight (Down/Feathers): Standard (4oz/24oz), Queen (5oz/27oz), King (6oz/35oz), Euro (8oz/44oz)
- Guarantee: 2 Year Workmanship
Washing Instructions for Feather Pillows
Wash in machine with no agitator and mild soap, tumble dry. We suggest once a year to clean out any dust mites, too often will reduce the down poofiness of the fabric cover. Pillow protectors are always recommended to reduce washing needs.
Putting your bedding out in the sun is also a great way to sanitize without the environmental impact of washing. Just put your bedding out on a sunny day, 15-20 minutes on each side. The UV light will sanitize the surface, where dust mites love to live. Do this every few months, and you’ll enjoy fresh bedding and deep breaths!