What personally-identifiable information is collected?
Big Mountain Kitchen collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as blogs or surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
The type of Personal Information that may be collected or submitted to Big Mountain Kitchen includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Your name, current address, age group, email address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
• Billing information, billing name and address, credit card number;
• Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
• The type of browser used when you visit our Website, and
• Any personal correspondence, which includes emails
• Other information you provide is not required by us but may assist with responding to your request more effectively.
Credit card information is only collected through secure, PCI compliant payment methods. We maintain our PCI compliance by regular scans to keep your information safe, and do not store credit card information for later use.
How may my Personal Info be used?
Big Mountain Kitchen uses your Personal Info to process your requests to purchase services and/or products on our Website (collectively the “Service”). We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you. We may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behaviour in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow us to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notice of items posted on the Site, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page. We use Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
Big Mountain Kitchen will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Big Mountain Kitchen), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
- We may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, province, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- We may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- We may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- We may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us;
If Big Mountain Kitchen and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Big Mountain Kitchen or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site through the My Account page. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please click the button below and follow instructions, or contact us directly.Edit Newsletter Subscription
Big Mountain Kitchen has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Big Mountain Kitchen personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
Children’s on-line privacy protection
Big Mountain Kitchen understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.