As we transition to a Showroom for our website, we hope that you enjoy the experience. This is not a warehouse, we will always be here to help.
How to Place an OrderOur website is really the best way to “search” our collections, and make secure payments smoothly. Our physical showroom in downtown Revelstoke is open 12-4 Tuesday to Friday for browsing and pickups, but the displays are not the shoppable shelves you may be used to. We actually recommend bringing your phone and using it to browse the website while you’re in store looking at the displays. You can pre-order online for the essentials (so you don’t forget what you were coming in for!), and add on any other items that catch your eye when you pickup.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?We have MUCH MORE in our physical location, and can often order in the hard to find things from great suppliers. Be sure to ask in the chat box or give us a call if you’re looking for something specific!
Want to compare in store?If you’d like to compare a few options in person, you can create a wishlist to bookmark the products that interest you. You’ll have to be logged in to your website account for this to work.
- Wishlists can be public, shared via link or private. You get to choose and add notes to the description.
- The store team will always be able to see your lists (and can help your aunt who’s looking to buy you a gift.)
- You can have multiple wishlists for different topics / themes / etc.
- You can add or remove items from your wishlist at any time.
- If something on your wishlist goes on sale or into clearance, you will get notified first!
- You can browse lists of friends and get inspired by their finds!