Barkeeper’s Friend will help you get stubborn stains and residues off most household surfaces. This all purpose cleaning product got it’s start back in 1882 in Louisiana cleaning bar-tops and equipment. Read on below for instructions from Barkeeper’s Friend’s website, try this amazing product, and you’ll understand why it’s the only product we recommend for cleaning cookware, stovetops, ceramic and more!
- Daily Cleaning — Use Bar Keepers Friend every day in kitchen and bath to keep surfaces clean and shiny. Its non-bleach formula removes tough stains, too.
- Removing Rust — Bar Keepers Friend removes rust better than other top-selling cleansers.
- Removing Lime — Bar Keepers Friend removes lime buildup and hard water stains better than other top-selling cleansers.
- Porcelain — Use Bar Keepers Friend every day to clean and shine porcelain surfaces. It’s also effective on tough hard water stains and rust.
- Stainless Steel — Bar Keepers Friend cleans and shines stainless steel. Other top-selling cleansers containing chlorine bleach are not recommended for stainless steel.
- Solid Surfaces — Bar Keepers Friend cleans nonporous solid surfaces such as Corian®.
- Chrome — Bar Keepers Friend removes hard water stains and makes chrome fixtures shine.
- Copper & Brass — Bar Keepers Friend removes tarnish and makes copper and brass shine. Do not use Bar Keepers Friend if the metal is lacquered.
- Fiberglass & Acrylic — Bar Keepers Friend cleans fiberglass and acrylic without scratching.
- Tile & Grout — Use Bar Keepers Friend to clean porcelain and ceramic tile. BKF® also cleans light coloured grout.
DO NOT USE BAR KEEPERS FRIEND ON:
Gold, silver, pewter, marble, lacquered metals, or anodized aluminum
Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaning Directions
- Bar Keepers Friend premium cleanser, available in powder or liquid, is a multi-purpose household cleaning product that can be used on most surfaces for everyday cleaning and for tough stains including rust and lime.
- If unsure about the safety of Bar Keepers Friend on a surface, test on a hidden area.
- Apply Bar Keepers Friend to a surface or to a wet cloth or sponge. Gently rub the surface as needed and rinse thoroughly.
- On metal, porcelain, plastic and fiberglass, the surface should be wet before applying Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser.
- With Bar Keepers Friend, hard rubbing is generally unnecessary. Let its non-bleach cleaning ingredients do the work.
- For difficult stains, apply Bar Keepers Friend liquid or make a paste with Bar Keepers Friend powder and let it remain on the surface but for no longer than one minute (don’t let it dry, or risk discolouration!)
- Rub gently as needed, rinse thoroughly.
- Use Bar Keepers Friend regularly to prevent stain buildup.
- Do not mix Bar Keepers Friend with other household cleaning products including those with detergent or bleach!